Designed for the enthusiast, the TM-600 runs an open source Linux firmware which Third Party Developers can develop upon making available a plethora of applications, plug-ins, channel lists...and more.
With the piano black finish TM-600, we have developed a web interface program from which you can stream to your PC via the Ethernet port, control your TM-600 from your PC, FTP files across, send messages to your TV screen, see what's available with the 7-day EPG guide…and more.
Even though the TM-600 is aggressively priced for its feature-set, we have designed it has a high-end satellite receiver with high quality components and features which many satellite receivers in this price range do not have.
There are 3x USB 2.0 ports (front, internal & rear) which allow you to connect a USB-powered Hard Drive to record/play programmes and also to download software.
Thanks to its large flash memory, the TM-600 has an unlimited channel memory therefore you will never run out of space to store your TV & Radio channels.
The satellite tuner's hardware is super sensitive to pick up weak signals and weak transponders and the software drivers have been configured to give you the most optimum signal.
There’s also a component (YPbPr) output which upscales the picture of the channel to give you a better picture than RGB. The best picture quality has become even better. This is as close as you can get to HD quality on a non-HD channel.
To watch the same channel on another TV, there’s an RF modulator at the rear of the satellite receiver, so you can watch all your channels in your bedroom (requires a cable to be connected from the RF modulator to the second TV).
- Fully MPEG-2 & DVB-S Compliant
- Open Source Linux
- 1x Smart Card Reader
- 3x USB 2.0 ports (front, internal & rear) for recording/playback
- Component YPbPr output
- Unlimited TV & Radio channel memory
- 2x Scart Outputs with RGB and CVBS support
- Super sensitive tuner for very weak signals and weak transponders
- Optical digital audio S/PDIF output
- Less than 1 second channel change
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 & 1.3 (USALS) compatible
- PLL type RF-Modulator (Ch. 21- 69) and UHF tuning function
- Auto Navigation system - select as many satellites as you want to search automatically
- Extended EPG and programme reservation on EPG
- Multilingual OSD Menu: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Greek, Czech
- Support for multiple audio language broadcasts
- Automatic digital satellite signal detecting function
- Manual transponder editing
- Supports PAL/NTSC systems
- Parental Control
- SCPC & MCPC receivable from C/Ku band satellites LNBs supported: Universal, Single, Single S & C band wideband LNBs
- 4:3 & 16:9 screen formats
- Timer & multi-event timer functions
- Automatic FEC and PID detection and manual entry of PID values
- Loop through tuner and satellite
- Real time clock
- Teletext & Subtitle support by OSD and VBI
- LNB short circuit protection onboard
- Software & channel list upgrade via RS-232C: PC to STB, STB to PC
- Video Decoder: MPEG-2, PAL, NTSC
- Audio Decoder: MPEG-1/2
- Tuner: 1x DVB-S
- High-Definition HD: No
- Front Display: 7-Segment 4-Digit
- Front USB: 1
- Smart Card Reader: 1
- Common Interface (CI) Slot: No
- Video Interface: Component YPbPr, 1x TV Scart (RGB, CVBS), 1x VCR Scart (CVBS), RCA
- Audio Interface:Optical S/PDIF
- Ethernet Interface:10/100 Mbps
- Rear USB: 1x USB 2.0 (1x Internal USB 2.0)
- RF Modulator: CH21-69, PAL-I/G/K/M, NTSC
- Internal SATA Support: No
- Fan: No
- CPU: 252MHZ
- SDRAM/ FLASH: 72Mbytes / 16Bytes
- Size: 350x60x240 (mm)
- Weight: 2.0 Kg
12 Month RTB warranty is supplied on all satellite receivers unless otherwise stated.