Vu+ Solo HD latest Receiver in the market..
Vu+ SOLO, As the name implies, SOLO is integrated with one DVB-S2 tuner and the ZEN style front design representing the product concept of SOLO elegantly. While it may be succinct in its style, SOLO comes with all key components of hardware and software demanded by consumers of HD receivers. SOLO is truly the DVB-S2 HD zapper meeting the expectations of consumers in terms of performance and affordability. Since its launch in early 2010, the H/W and S/W of SOLO have been persistently improved and SOLO is regarded as one of the most reliable HD receiver in the market. For this reason, SOLO is being loved by customers in many parts of the world, proving its value as a reliable HD zapper.
Vu+ Solo HD Single Tuner DVB-S2 Linux Satellite HD Receiver .PVR USB Ready HDTV satellite receiver with Linux operating system. Ethernet port, 2 smartcard readers, 2 CI slots and front VFD display.
Crystal clear HD picture with single card reader and two CI slots. USB ports allowing connection of external USB drive for PVR functions and more. Rear Ethernet 10/100 connection. Linux operating system using open source. Standby consumption is only 0.5 watt. English language manual supplied. Extended EPG (electronic program guide). This receiver is a real high-end contender that runs open source firmware and just like its bigger brother the DUO it has already built up a MASSIVE third party following.
parts of the world, proving its value as a reliable HD zapper.
High Distinctions of Vu+ SOLO
- Open-source Linux operating system
- Broadcom Mips processor
- Single DVB-S2 Tuner
- MPEG2 / H.264 Hardware decoding (DVB compliant)
- 2 x Common Interface slots
- 1 x smartcard reader (Conax Embedded)
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface
- 2 x USB2.0 (1xFront/1xBack)
- 1 x V.24/RS232
- HDMI Interface
- 1 x Scart
- 1 x YPrPb
- 1 x optical S / PDIF for digital audio transmission
- Channel change <1 seconds
- EPG (electronic program guide)
- Plugin support (JPEG, MP3, XviD ...)
- Support of Bouquet lists
- Multi language OSD, Skin - Support
- Fully automatic, Manual Channel Search
- Videotext Teletext
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2
- Video resolution (720 x 576 lines), 576p, 720p, 1080i
- Video decoding MPEG-2, MPEG-4 compatible
- Input data rate 2-45 MSymb / s
- S/N> 53 dB
- Decoding AC 3, MPEG-4 (AAC-HE), MPEG-1, Layer 1, 2 and 3
- 32/44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- S/N > 65 dB
- <25W (in operation, horizontal /) 400mA LNB current
- <20W (in operation, without LNB)
- <1W (Deep-Standby-Mode)
- 100-240 Volts 50-60 Hz
Ps: This decoder is offered for sale to competent enthusiasts with knowledge of networking, FTP, and Telnet/SSH.
Linux receivers are not plug and play..