With the piano black finish TM-800 HD, you can now watch channels in glorious High-Definition (HD), Full HD 1080p with Dolby Digital Plus to give you a superior audio experience. It’s also 3D ready*.
Not leaving the Standard Definition (SD) channels behind, we’ve developed a built-in hardware Upscaler to improve the picture quality of Standard Definition (SD) channels via the HDMI output.
You can use a USB Hard Disk Drive (HDD) to record all your favourite channels, listen to your music and watch a slideshow of your photos. You can also record 1 channel whilst watching another (on the same transponder).
The luxurious and easy-to-read Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD) front panel displays: channel names, recording status, playback status...and more.
Instead of connecting your Satellite Receiver to a PC by an RS-232 cable to download software, you can now download software at lightning speeds, taking only seconds compared to minutes by RS-232 on your PC.
The satellite receiver has an unlimited channel memory therefore you will never run out of space to store your TV & Radio channels.
The satellite tuner's hardware is super sensitive to pick up weak signals and weak transponders and the software drivers have been configured to give you the most optimum signal.
To watch the same channel on another TV, there’s an RF modulator at the rear of the satellite receiver, so you can watch all your channels in your bedroom (requires a cable to be connected from the RF modulator to the second TV).
It’s even Eco-friendly with 1W standby power consumption.
- Fully MPEG-2, MPEG-4 & H.264 compliant
- DVB-S & DVB-S2 complaint
- 400 Mhz MIPS processor
- Open Source Linux HD
- Output resolution: Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i & 3D Ready*
- 64MB Flash & 256MB RAM
- 1x Smart Card Reader
- HDMI & Component YPbPr outputs
- Dolby Digital Plus compliant via optical S/PDIF output
- Unlimited TV & Radio Channel Memory
- 2x USB 2.0 PVR Ready ports via a USB external device
- Record 1 channel and playback a file at the same time
- 2x Scart Outputs with RGB and CVBS support
- Super sensitive tuner for very weak signals and weak transponders
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 & 1.3 (USALS) compatible
- PLL type RF-Modulator (Ch. 21- 69) and UHF tuning function
- Extended EPG and programme reservation on EPG
- Multilingual OSD Menu (more than 20 languages available): English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Greek, Czech…
- Support for multiple audio language broadcasts
- Automatic digital satellite signal detecting function
- Manual transponder editing
- Supports PAL/NTSC systems
- Parental Control
- SCPC & MCPC receivable from C/Ku band satellites LNBs supported: Universal, Single, Single S & C band wideband LNBs
- 4:3 & 16:9 screen formats
- Timer & multi-event timer functions
- Automatic FEC and PID detection and manual entry of PID values
- Loop through tuner and satellite
- Real time clock
- Teletext & Subtitle support by OSD and VBI
- LNB short circuit protection onboard
- Software & channel list upgrade via RS-232C: PC to STB, STB to PC and USB
- 1W Standby power consumption option
- Video Decoder: MPEG-2, MPEG-4 HD, H.264, PAL, NTSC
- Audio Decoder: MPEG-1/2, Dolby Digital Plus AC3 Audio
- Tuner: 1x DVB-S2
- High-Definition HD: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i
- Front Display: Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
- Front USB: 1
- Smart Card Reader: 1
- Common Interface (CI) Slot: No
- Video Interface: HDMI, Component YPbPr, 1x TV Scart (RGB, CVBS), 1x VCR Scart (CVBS), RCA
- Audio Interface:Optical S/PDIF
- Ethernet Interface: 10/100Mbps
- Rear USB: 1x USB 2.0
- RF Modulator: CH21-69, PAL-I/G/K/M, NTSC
- Internal SATA Support: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- Input Voltage: AC 90~250V, 50/60Hz
- Standby Consumption: Under 1Watt
- CPU: 400MHZ
- SDRAM / FLASH: 256Mbytes / 64 Mbytes
- Size: 300x60x220 (mm)
- Weight: 2.0 Kg
12 Month RTB warranty is supplied on all satellite receivers unless otherwise stated.