- Full HD 1080p & 3D Ready
- Record up to 3 channels and playback a recorded file at the same time
- USB PVR (Timeshift, Rewind, Forward (fast or slow), Record channels, Playback Music and Picture files)
- 1x Smart Card Reader
- Ethernet port (access YouTube)
- 15,000 channel memory
Based on the highest rated satellite receiver…ever! (92% by What Satellite magazine*), the new HD range is even better!
With the future-proof piano black finish TM-5302 HD, you can now watch channels in glorious High-Definition (HD), Full HD 1080p with Dolby Digital Plus to give you a superior audio experience. It’s also 3D ready**.
Not leaving the Standard Definition (SD) channels behind, we’ve developed a built-in hardware Upscaler to improve the picture quality of Standard Definition (SD) channels via the HDMI output.
You can use a USB Hard Disk Drive (HDD) to record all your favourite channels, listen to your music and watch a slideshow of your photos. What’s more, you can record up to 3 channels (on the same transponder) whilst watching a file from your USB HDD. You can even watch the .avi and .mkv file formats.
The Ethernet port allows you to connect to YouTube.
Instead of connecting your Satellite Receiver to a PC by an RS-232 cable to download software, you can now download software at lightning speeds, taking only seconds compared to minutes by RS-232 on your PC. You can also download channel lists by USB and also upload them as a backup.
The satellite receiver has a channel memory of 15,000 channels therefore you will never run out of space to store your TV & Radio channels.
For searching, there’s a hardware blind search tuner which is much more accurate than software blind search. The satellite tuner is super sensitive to pick up weak signals and weak transponders.
To watch the same channel on another TV, there’s an RF modulator at the rear of the satellite receiver, so you can watch all your channels in your bedroom (requires a cable to be connected from the RF modulator to the second TV).
It’s even Eco-friendly with 1W standby power consumption.
*What Satellite Magazine 2008, the TM-5200 D USB achieved 92%, Gold Award.
**not all 3D formats are compatible & requires a 3D TV
- Fully MPEG-2, MPEG-4 & H.264 compliant
- DVB-S & DVB-S2 complaint Output resolution: Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i & 3D Ready*
- 1x Smart Card Reader
- HDMI Output
- Dolby Digital Plus compliant via optical S/PDIF output
- 15,000 TV & Radio channel memory
- USB PVR Ready via a USB-powered external device: Rewind/Forward, Slow Motion Rewind/Forward, Timeshift (Pause Live TV) & Record Scrambled/Free-To-Air (FTA) channels, play Mp3 files & JPEG viewer
- Record up to 3 channels (on the same transponder) and playback a file at the same time via USB
- Fast software download & channel List upload/download via USB 2.0
- Very fast & detailed hardware Blind Search (power scan)
- 1x Scart Output with RGB and CVBS support
- Ethernet Port
- Super sensitive tuner for very weak signals and weak transponders
- Less than 1 second channel change
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 & 1.3 (USALS) compatible
- DiSEqC Indicator
- Enhanced 16 Favourite channel list groups and sort function
- Auto Navigation system - select as many satellites as you want to search automatically
- Extended EPG and programme reservation on EPG
- Fast & easy-to-use menu system
- Channel control by: Favourites, Lock, Skip, Move & Delete
- Channel sort by: All, Alphabet, Transponder & CAS
- Parental, Installation & Receiver password lock
- Multilingual OSD Menu: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Greek, Czech
- Support for multiple audio language broadcasts
- Automatic digital satellite signal detecting function
- Manual transponder editing
- Supports PAL/NTSC systems
- Parental Control
- Last channel auto-save and recall function
- Various games
- Multi-picture display
- SCPC & MCPC receivable from C/Ku band satellites LNBs supported: Universal, Single, Single S & C band wideband LNBs
- 4:3 & 16:9 screen formats
- Timer & multi-event timer functions
- Automatic FEC and PID detection and manual entry of PID values
- Pause capture
- Loop through tuner and satellite
- Real time clock
- Teletext & Subtitle support by OSD and VBI
- LNB short circuit protection onboard
- Software & channel list upgrade via RS-232C: PC to STB, STB to PC, STB-STB and USB
- 1W Standby power consumption option
**not all 3D formats are compatible & requires a 3D TV.
- Video Decoder: MPEG-2, MPEG-4 HD H.264, PAL, NTSC
- Audio Decoder: MPEG-1/2 Dolby Digital Plus AC3 Audio
- Tuner: 1x DVB-S2
- High-Definition HD: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480i
- Front Display: 7-Segment 4-Digit
- Front USB: No
- Smart Card Reader: 1
- Common Interface (CI) Slot: No
- Video Interface: HDMI, 1x TV Scart (RGB, CVBS), RCA
- Audio Interface: Optical S/PDIF
- Ethernet Interface: 10/100Mbps
- Rear USB: No
- RF Modulator: CH21-69, PAL-I/G/K/M, NTSC
- Internal SATA Support: No
- Fan: No
- Input Voltage: AC 90~250V, 50/60Hz
- Standby Consumption: Under 1Watt
- Size: 260x45x220 (mm)
- Weight: 1.6 Kg
12 Month RTB warranty is supplied on all satellite receivers unless otherwise stated.