The new Cas Interface 2+Plus is based on Cas Interface 3 technology giving much more features than the old Cas Interface 2 for Cam programming.
Cas Interface 2+Plus was born to give the user a low-cost C.A.M. programmer and browser.
This new release offers very advanced technical features. Unlike the CAS Interface 2, the CAS Interface 2+Plus can fully manage PCMCIA connectors and easily connect external additional modules.
However, the most interesting feature is the possibility of being able to emulate the PCMCIA port of a Common Interface (EN50221) receiver and thus use a Cam directly as if it were inserted in a receiver.
Consequently the CAS Interface 2+Plus can also be used by professionals to test a CAM (Conditional Access Module) without inserting it in a receiver.
All features are explained in the User Manual available to download from our site.
The CAS Interface 2+Plus will be available through our official distributors and via our online shop.
The Kit supplied with CAS Interface 2+Plus comprises of:
• 1 CAS Interface 2+Plus device
• 1 20-Pin female cable, length 30 cm
• 1 J-Card
• 1 Dummy Card
• 1 Extra Adaptor for Dummy Card (only on first versions)
The main features of this great device are as follows:
USB Full Speed connection at 12 Mbit
20 Pin External Connector
Internal Clock Speed 48Mhz
No need for external power supply
Full PCMCIA connector support
Full support for next generation Wireless devices
CAS Studio user friendly GUI
On the ground features:
- Common Access Modules (CAM):
• Magic Cam, Matrix Cam, Matrix Revolution, Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Reborn, and all CAMs based on SIDSA chipsets, which can be managed directly by means of a PCMCIA connector. For a full list of supported modules, open the Graphics Menu of Cas Studio. Remember to download the latest release from our web site.
Thanks to the High Speed internal clock Cas Interface 2+Plus is around 4 times faster than Cas Interface 2. Most of software routines for Flash writing have been rewritten.
• Joker Cam, Zeta Cam and substantially all CAM modules based on NEOTION chipsets. These modules can be programmed and repaired using a J-Card. For a full list of supported modules, open the Graphics Menu of Cas Studio. Remember to download the latest release from www.duolabs.com.
• Dragon Cam; it is possible to program any version by inserting the Dragon Cam into Cas Interface 2+Plus and using a Dummy Card. This mode eliminates the need of inserting the Dragon Cam into a receiver, which can sometimes damage the CAMs besides being unpractical.
• X-Cam, with ANGEL and ORION chipsets, standard and premium version. It is possible to program any version by inserting the X-Cam into Cas Interface 2+Plus and using a Dummy Card. This mode eliminates the need of inserting the X-Cam into the receiver, which can sometimes damage the CAMs besides being unpractical.
- Sidsa embedded chip Set-Top-Boxes programming.
Program the Sidsa CA embedded module. This most works like Cam programming feature.
Support receivers are Xtreme, Manhattan, Nextwave 2500.
- Cam Explorer.
This is a real cool feature which allows the user to insert any Cam in the PCMCIA connector and browse the content of you Cam. This acts like a real Common Interface Set Top Box. It gives you the possibility to get into the menus and at the same time use all the remote controller features.